Saturday, November 15, 2008

Why I don't post


So i came up with 3 reasons why some of us don't post.


A. Too busy
B. Too lazy
c. Nothing too exciting going on
d. All of the above

I choose d. All of the above.

However really there has been alot going on we spent Halloween in Disneyland, pictures to come and we had a wonderful time!!


Getting ready for Thanksgiving - just painted my branches brown wishing I would have gone a little lighter. Switched out the black bowls for clear ones and then hung some leaves, also Im thinking a little more leaves. Im digging these banners lately sooo easy and way cute. I've decided this is how im getting my creative outlet lately, this is about all my brain will allow me lately but it's just enough!!


2 comments:

Paul and Darla said...

That is awsome that you got to go to Disneyland for Halloween. Paul and I did that a few years ago and it was a lot of fun. I am sure the kids enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

WOW I wish I had some of your talent, those are beautiful!