I'm loving all the videos! And Eiley singing - so cute! :)
Wrestling- T TH nights at Flag High in their wrestling room. 5:30 - 7:00. $50 - I'm not too sure how long it runs, but I guess they have a few 'tournaments' in Camp Verde or something...and it's totally low key. Carter would love it.
3 comments:
Tia..your kids & their personalities crack me up! I wish we could live closer so I could witness it all in person. :)
awesome.... now THAT'S a man.
W O A H! :) Go Carter!
I'm loving all the videos! And Eiley singing - so cute! :)
Wrestling- T TH nights at Flag High in their wrestling room. 5:30 - 7:00. $50 - I'm not too sure how long it runs, but I guess they have a few 'tournaments' in Camp Verde or something...and it's totally low key. Carter would love it.
Post a Comment