My girl had to hip me to the reference. Here is a transcript of our email exchange - I found it funny. (Don't worry Tia, there are more people out there like you...)
C: re: She is a true fan OOH I hate Jason !
D: I don’t get it… Is that someone I should know?
C: it's 'The Bachelor' drama....i guess he picked one girl but later picked the other girl...
C: and of course was quoted as telling the first girl "i'm just not that into you" or something like that...
D: Dam – she hardcore.
C: every Bachelor fan hates Jason right now...
Tell me T, did you know he was a jerk leading up to this? Sorry I spend all my time watching "Bad Girls Club" reruns.
He's an idiot! I thought he sounded like a serial killer/guy that would cheat on his wife on the After the Rose show. He was saying so much dumb stuff about "following his heart" and "couldn't help it" and "doing what's best for him" -- I don't know, it just sounded dumb. I hate him too.
I SOOO agree with you. What nerve...and to do it on national tv. Why couldn't he do all that breaking up in person. What nerve. The sad thing is I really liked him before. I thought he might be a good guy. I was wrong. As Melissa said..."your a bastard". I'm totally team Melissa!
I was hearing rumors that he was going to pick Melissa. So I googled it two weeks ago and that is what all the scoops were saying, that he was going to pick Melissa and then change his mind. And that the producers and network told him to do it. To help boost the ratings. WHATEVER! I say. What a jerk to say OK to that. So I agree with you Tia I hate Jason too.
Did Melissa's teeth bug you, like it totally bugged me?
I did not think what he did to Melissa was cool at all. He did not have to do it on national TV. He should have done that in private and them go after Molly if he wanted to with out the show. It would have been the best if Molly would of said no you had your chance.
Oh my heck, my first thought was my husband...how does tia hate my husband. haha! Yea, I'm not a bachelor fan, but I am an Ellen fan and she hates him too!
8 comments:
okay, I was a little confused...
My girl had to hip me to the reference. Here is a transcript of our email exchange - I found it funny. (Don't worry Tia, there are more people out there like you...)
C: re: She is a true fan
OOH I hate Jason !
D: I don’t get it…
Is that someone I should know?
C: it's 'The Bachelor' drama....i guess he picked one girl but later picked the other girl...
C: and of course was quoted as telling the first girl "i'm just not that into you" or something like that...
D: Dam – she hardcore.
C: every Bachelor fan hates Jason right now...
Tell me T, did you know he was a jerk leading up to this? Sorry I spend all my time watching "Bad Girls Club" reruns.
I hate him too Tia! I wish Molly had told him to take a hike!
He's an idiot! I thought he sounded like a serial killer/guy that would cheat on his wife on the After the Rose show. He was saying so much dumb stuff about "following his heart" and "couldn't help it" and "doing what's best for him" -- I don't know, it just sounded dumb. I hate him too.
I SOOO agree with you. What nerve...and to do it on national tv. Why couldn't he do all that breaking up in person. What nerve. The sad thing is I really liked him before. I thought he might be a good guy. I was wrong. As Melissa said..."your a bastard". I'm totally team Melissa!
I was hearing rumors that he was going to pick Melissa. So I googled it two weeks ago and that is what all the scoops were saying, that he was going to pick Melissa and then change his mind. And that the producers and network told him to do it. To help boost the ratings.
WHATEVER! I say.
What a jerk to say OK to that.
So I agree with you Tia
I hate Jason too.
Did Melissa's teeth bug you, like it totally bugged me?
Isn't he on "Housewives"?
I did not think what he did to Melissa was cool at all. He did not have to do it on national TV. He should have done that in private and them go after Molly if he wanted to with out the show. It would have been the best if Molly would of said no you had your chance.
Oh my heck, my first thought was my husband...how does tia hate my husband. haha! Yea, I'm not a bachelor fan, but I am an Ellen fan and she hates him too!
Post a Comment