
We blessed Bree on March 1st. Everything was great we had a wonderful weekend complete with a pizza party thrown by my Dad - he doesn't do anything half way so every topping you could imagine was there. Anyway it was great company and we had a wonderful time. The guys all went on a horse ride here's my dad doing his cowboy thing!
9 comments:
Tia, she is soo cute. Glad you had a good day.
What a beautiful baby, she is yours for sure:)
Tia! She is such a pretty girl! I'm so glad you have a pretty little girl, she for sure takes after you.
I'm glad you took a picture! of Bree :)
Pretty baby!
She is so BEAUTIFUL!!
She is absolutely adorable. Not all babies are cute and I must say SHE IS CUTE!!
Tia and Tim,
Thank you for having us over for Bree's blessing. We had a really good time and Taylor was able to get a dose of his horse obsession. I hope we were not too much trouble. I hope we can get together soon again.
Oh my gosh she is so gorgeous, I love her huge eyes! I wish I could hold her!
Post a Comment