That is pretty funny....not for you I'm sure. But maybe later you will have a smile about it. I hope my little one doesn't think about writing his name on everything. I would have a hard time finding humor in that.
Ok I gotta meet this kid...he cracks me up. I remember him when he was Bree's age & a little older but never got to see "this" side of him. He will keep you laughing all your life!...ok so maybe a little down the road but you WILL be laughing together about this some day. :)
Freaking awesome! So glad my Kam isn't the only one with the kind of brain to do something naughty and sign her name to it! Everyone knows (and ways will til we repaint it) who's dresser is Kamryns, and she has taken claim to a wall in our dining room. So glad it's a rental.
5 comments:
That is pretty funny....not for you I'm sure. But maybe later you will have a smile about it. I hope my little one doesn't think about writing his name on everything. I would have a hard time finding humor in that.
Ok I gotta meet this kid...he cracks me up. I remember him when he was Bree's age & a little older but never got to see "this" side of him. He will keep you laughing all your life!...ok so maybe a little down the road but you WILL be laughing together about this some day. :)
at least he can spell! oh wait... maybe he just got distracted on some of those.
One word... Awesome!
Freaking awesome! So glad my Kam isn't the only one with the kind of brain to do something naughty and sign her name to it! Everyone knows (and ways will til we repaint it) who's dresser is Kamryns, and she has taken claim to a wall in our dining room. So glad it's a rental.
Post a Comment