Monday, March 22, 2010

Carters' ride



Carter and Tim came back from a really long horse ride the other day - like 3 hours long. Anyway Carter walks in with a bloody nose and white powder on his lips. Tim proceeds to tell me that Carters horse fell and carter does a back flip off the horse, they crossed the river like 10 times which I guess is dangerous and Carter took it like a champ. He said Cracker ( our horse is white) likes to lay down whenever there is water so he tried to lay down with carter on him and Tim had to jump off and get Cracker back up all while Carter is on him - remember big horse - little boy. It's just good I don't go on these things - this stuff isn't made for moms to see. Anyway right before they get home Tim says lets get you cleaned up and Carter says - no I want mom to see how tough i was -


White powder is from white donuts

2 comments:

Jami said...

I think that is so fun for them to have father & son time. I am sure Carter did awesome.

megan said...

dude...that picture has my crying. laughing. he's like a drunk rodeo clown!