
Girls Weekend - every woman in the world should be taking these!
Headed down to Scottsdale with a few friends this past weekend and it was just perfect. Sarah and I stopped by Dave and Busters for my brother in laws birthday dinner - we had a skee ball tournament and rocked out with DDR (hello Dance Dance Revolution) and got totally showed up by some crazy guys that were DDR junkies anyway it was fun and I was really bad at it.
Here is our Hotel lobby, cute lobby - bad rooms!
Sarah in the corner plotting our next move in our scheme to get the most for our money
Things we scored on this trip:
4 free breakfast coupons, AAA discount, no resort fee and 20% food and beverage coupon.
You just gotta learn to work it!

The next day we got up and pretty much shopped from sun up till sun down. We hit H&M which made my year and then Josie, Alisha and I went to Scottsdale Fashion square where we thought we lost Josie's car and the valet guy informed us we were on the wrong level. We had a few of these moments another one being driving for an extra 40 minutes past where we should have turned and constantly walking the wrong way. Im always reminded when i take these trips that I am little on the ditzy side and have noooo sense of direction - it's such a humbling experience. Hey first step is to admit.
It was a super perfect weekend and it made me happy to see my kids and husband - lets just say I forgot what that felt like. Of course i forgot my camera next time I will remember!!
2 comments:
so lame that I have to sit and endure the weekend then the recap...whatever.
Where's the DDR pics@! They will be posted on mine along with the ski-ball pics, no escaping those! You ready to do it again next weekend? hahaha i wish!
Post a Comment