Those are little shavings of soap he carved using this
Hmm some of you might be thinking wow thats dangerous a knife sitting open on the floor with a baby crawling around , yep this is our life oh yah forgot to picture my couch slit with another pocket knife. Well you're probably saying you should really take those things away from him - he doesn't seem responsible enough to use those - you're right again - i think im done discussing this with his father ( who keeps buying them for him) im hiding all knifes!! Until he finds them - cause really he has a crazy wicked way of finding things i try to hide or throw away.
Anyway got sidetracked back to the room
What to do - ive tried it all i literally have gone in and disposed of everything in his room - problem he finds more things and brings them in. Tim and I have now gotten to the point where he's allowed to make nice piles on his floor of long sleeved shirts, pants etc. cause he can't seem to get them into the drawer. It is honestly mind boggling how this happens day after day.
Ohh Carter can't wait until you get to go out into the world to use some of this energy and creativeness. Until then we'll keep trying :)
5 comments:
I hear ya I wish I knew the answer?!
Thank you for documenting that. It makes me feel better. My 3 year old's room can't stay clean for anything. I don't know what the answer is except to throw away everything.
If you find the answer please fill me in. I am kind of a neat freak, I have always helped teh kids keep things picked up and nice, but I am just tired of spending hours helping them to come in the next day adn see stuff just thrown all over again, it is so frusterating!
Yeah...I can't stand it. Double what you've got! My two boys can't keep their room clean for nothin. I'm really about to just chuck everything. Have you found any kind of solution??
to chuck everything! Really ive tried rewarding him by giving him a quarter for everyday he keeps his room clean that was working need to get back to that also just picking it up every night so it doesn't get so bad - thats hard to keep up with too, really i have to go through every once in a while and just get rid of clothes and stuff he has accumulated because he's such a pack rat!
Post a Comment