So i had this great post all ready about Carter starting football, I just had to get some pictures of him in full uniform - i kept thinking we haven't even had his first game yet Ive got plenty of time and then the boy had to go and spoil it and BREAK HIS WRIST! Seriously whats even crazier is my sisters 4 year old little one just broke his arm a few days ago - his was a little worse. Carter got clipped by someone out on the field did a little flip and landed on his wrist - jumped up and burst into tears. He really is pretty tough so I thought it must be pretty bad but he was out on the field crying and I didn't want to be the crazy mom that runs out on the field- but now I wished i was cause i can't believe he broke it and he was sitting there for awhile crying.
So the title of my post was supposed to be about football but I think it's taken on a new meaning. Especially since Tim informed me that he thinks he had 6 casts 2 broken wrists, a broken arm and three broken ankles. Oh yah you'll love this Tim told me his dad walked in on him in highschool trying to saw off his cast on his arm - don't you love it? Even better he told me this little story in front of Carter who was just complaining that his cast itched.
5 comments:
the writing shows up on a white cast much better
Ouch. poor thing. I hate football and I hope to never have to put my kids in it. I'm sticking with baseball and golf for now. Hope he does okay with the cast.
It seems those kids do everything together! I hope he feels better. Will he be able to play at all this season??
that is classic...He really must be Tim's son if those stories are correct. {i can't believe megan's little guy broke his arm too!}
dang!!!
Post a Comment