I tried to get them to combine forts at one time - what was i thinking there has clearly been a seperation of the sexes from the beginning. I was personally invested in this one since I helped decorate and design this with the black drap over the top.
We did alot of this...
Little Laina here has quite an eye for fashion - there were a couple of outfits she put on her and eiley that were very well executed!

3 comments:
Looks so fun!
I am dying over the last two posts! :) Especially Red dawn and black dawn. So fun to be with cousins! Lucky kiddos!
Hey Tia! Love the girly pictures and I REALLY love that green wall behind the girls. That is the same color I want for my kitchen. Can you email me the name of the paint and where you got it? PLEASE...PLEASE! mauzy@cox.net THANK YOU so much. Love it!!
Post a Comment