3 years and it's time to say goodbye - I can still call them my girls right? Such a bittersweet thing when you leave Young Womens, sweet in the sense you get a little break, bitter cause you can't go and act like a goofy teenager with a bunch of girls anymore and you want them to stay "your girls" forever. Luckily I won't be far just in primary teaching a bunch of crazy little sunbeams which Im super excited for I love primary. I still remember the day I was called followed by the night of tears I wept - wept cause I didn't know what I was doing scared to death wondering if the girls were going to like me. I'm leaving feeling much different much more comfortable with where Im at. I remember telling the bishop that I had no idea how to do this and that i didn't even no where to begin and he said to me "Tia all you need to do is love these girls". As I stood up to bear my testimony today I told those girls that I didn't know how much I had accomplished and If I had done anything really great but I did know that I loved them - that i much i knew.
Sunday, August 01, 2010
To all my girls out there
3 years and it's time to say goodbye - I can still call them my girls right? Such a bittersweet thing when you leave Young Womens, sweet in the sense you get a little break, bitter cause you can't go and act like a goofy teenager with a bunch of girls anymore and you want them to stay "your girls" forever. Luckily I won't be far just in primary teaching a bunch of crazy little sunbeams which Im super excited for I love primary. I still remember the day I was called followed by the night of tears I wept - wept cause I didn't know what I was doing scared to death wondering if the girls were going to like me. I'm leaving feeling much different much more comfortable with where Im at. I remember telling the bishop that I had no idea how to do this and that i didn't even no where to begin and he said to me "Tia all you need to do is love these girls". As I stood up to bear my testimony today I told those girls that I didn't know how much I had accomplished and If I had done anything really great but I did know that I loved them - that i much i knew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tia, you got released! Wow, 3 years went by fast! Email me the updates girl, who replaced you etc.... I understand the missing the girls. I think about my girls often. I hope they are all doing amazing, which I'm sure they are.
That was awesome. I can't believe it's been 3 years... You know the girls are bawling their eyes out....
I taught sunbeams- it was awesome...actually it's pretty hilarious. That's gonna be a good one!
Post a Comment