Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sick on The First Day of School



She was all smiles here.









However we got a phone call about 12:00 saying she was in the nurses office with a fever. Poor little girl she stayed home today too, she doesn't really mind actually it's going to be hard to get her to go back now. I had to do a drop and run with her Monday morning - I said okay lets go find your seat (as she's clinging on to me - she's always been my clinger) and then I said okay i'll be right back and before she could protest I was out the door.

Eiley's teacher is Mrs. Coddington and she's sooo cute, fun and young and we got thrown into her class last minute - Im so glad!

Carter is loving every minute - he has a great teacher Mr. McQueen and so far has already had to sit at the table for a time - out. Tim just informed me he got his water bottle taken away, haven't heard that story yet, I'll keep you posted but it looks like its time to go talk to the teacher. Hey I got through two days right?


Here are my little sushi rolls for Eiley of course Carter wouldn't touch them

bread rolled out with ham, carrots and cucumbers inside spread with some laughing cow cheese.

After school treat- Kindergarten and 1st Grade and Bree

3 comments:

Just Joan said...

I hope she feels better! I remember getting sick my first day of junior high. I am sure it was all nerves. But I got to go home so no complaints!

megan said...

beautiful images!!! really nice and clean :) of course it doesn't hurt that the kids are good lookin' too! :)
and those sushi rolls are killer...I must make them :)

cookie said...

Tia, she's sooo grown up and beautiful! The little cakes look yummy.