Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Fair

We love the Fair - I know my sister makes fun of me but I've always loved the fair even growing up I have great memories of dancing, performing and going to watch our cousins pig auctions.

So we are keeping the tradition alive it doesn't hurt that Im married to a man that loves him some good Fried twinkies at the fair!


Any chance I can get a picture with the two of them hugging I jump on it - it only happens about once a year!








I just noticed the focus is a little off on this one - yah don't quite have that down yet




of course they picked silly bandz!
And in Tim's defense he didn't really have fried twinkies - i think he ate onion rings.

He'll read this some day



3 comments:

Just Joan said...

My mother, Maverick, and I went to a pumpkin patch and they had funnel cake...I had to get one! So I know how the fried food things goes. Although I do miss my Indian Fry Bread from the Yuma County Fair :(

Sarah or Stephen said...

Nothing wrong with some fried twinkies!!!

DRN said...

which Fair is this?