Sunday, October 17, 2010
It feels Good to Be Clean
My sister came up and we cleaned out the pantry... she got the ball rolling which lead to the car getting cleaned out, the cleaning closet, the outside refrigerator, the laundry room but best of all Carters room - he scrubbed walls and picked up every little piece of trash in his room. I went through when he was at school and threw away half of his crap. Im trying something new - ive taken everything out of his room and im keeping his clothes in my closet and I dont know for how long - Tim thinks its a little extreme I mean why can't we just teach him to clean up his room - Im asking the same question well I dunno but im keeping his clothes for now - He's hard to teach if you hadn't figured that out yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so great! I told Chris the other day that i wanted to put the big garbage can at my front door and just throw everything away. So tired of all the crap that i have clean up EVERYDAY! The hard part is keeping it that way afterwards. :)
Post a Comment