Monday, October 25, 2010

Only a few more days

left till Tim gets home from hunting he's been gone since Thursday. We survived the weekend but barely - Sunday was a little rough and my children (child) is lucky to be alive :) We got through it though and today we had a wonderful day - im sure it had nothing to do with them being at school all day! Anyway got my house clean and now I can relax. Watched me a little Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and played around with photoshop. I love these pictures of the girls I took alittle while back - got a little "action" happy.






I love this one of Eiley we know if we haven't seen her for awhile shes somewhere coloring by herself. She could do this all day long





3 comments:

megan said...

Oh!! love the one of the 2 of them coloring together. And the b/w faded is my fave!

Chredna said...

Nice job! What camera do you use? I take all the pictures for my blog and I want them to look nice, but it's not cutting it with my kodak digital! Tempted to get chris a new camera so that I can use his. Your girls are ADORABLE!

sara said...

CUTE!