Friday, March 11, 2011

Green Grass

Its amazing what a little fresh green grass can do for your spirits!

We went camping down at Beaver Creek last weekend well me and the girls snuck back early and let the boys stay over night. That was really nice I have to say - I caught up on some Hulu and then slept comfortably in my bed.






Classic Bree faces - Have I mentioned she acts an awful lot like her brother









me watching Tim put up the tent



top half of Carter naked at our campsite for a good hour while his clothes dried. All I can say is I brought clothes for the girls. Tim must have forgotten clothes for his child :)

within 10 minutes of arrival he was in the water - same with eiley. So why the wet clothes you ask that was later on after he put them back on and jumped back in the water



Eiley was behind the camera most of this trip. She was pretending to be Aunt Megan




And last but not least a newly "toothless" Eiley.



Some thought on the camping trip.
If some other family happened to be there with us, I wondered how they might react to Carter being naked and Bree walking around naked peeing - she's potty training and its just easier to strip the clothes and since she was outside she would just stop and pee. It was pretty gross - we are so white trash.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Our families would get a long so well with the naked thing. My boys are always naked. Grady won't even pee in the bathroom during the day, he prefers to go outside. Looks like fun and your kids are getting so big. They are gorgeous too. MIss you!