My sister always said the best word to describe Carter was Scrappy. So for a kid like that what sport would fit him better than wrestling. We've tried it once before and lets just say Carter couldn't sit still and ran around jumping on
everyones back. He was five then. He still does this but he has a little more control. Anyway he is loving wrestling and is trying to decide whether he wants to wrestle in
high school or play basketball. We told him he has plenty of time. Last week they played king of the mountain or king of the mat - i don't know anyway out of all of the boys he was the last one standing there were about 15 kids or something. So he's doing good and he is totally and completely wasted tired when he comes home. Tim and I just look at each other and think really - he isn't moving look he's just sitting there!


* Yep Im the annoying mother with the camera at wrestling practice the only way I pulled this off was tim was outta town. I had to tell Carter to stop looking at the camera and telling me to take a picture


2 comments:
I cant. stop. laughing. whether its about you and the camera comment or our little scrappy has found a home...
In a few years his uncle David will make sure he has the best private coach in the state.
Post a Comment