Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yay! 4 Bucks!

Oops forgot to mention I only spent 4 dollars on all of this stuff!


It feels sooo good to do this. Anyone who really knows me, knows im not much of a bargain shopper. Never really cared to look at the price - took too much time. I would purchase then feel guilty and take things back - yes a little shopping addiction problem. Well times are a changing... So I started Coupon Sense. I love it yes it does take a little work and i wanted to give up in the first 3 months but Im finally starting to get it. Whats even better is that I did this one on my own. I usually go with a friend but this trip was all me.

See my sweet stock of protein bars and free vitamin water. Sure we don't use frank red hot sauce very often but it was free so why not!

4 comments:

sara said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Love the new header!!!

David said...

trust me you will use Frank's... on everything. meats, salads, cereal - everything

Sabra said...

I too am not much for bargain shopping, but I have to admit I am impressed. $4.00!

Kristal said...

yay! Coupon sense is freaking awesome! Good job! I remember when i first saw you up at that resturant by Safeway I was soo embarassed, because we were doing Walgreen's runs for free foil. haha. Now look at you. You're a couponer too! I love it!!!!!