Okay this is a little late but good thing my two year old doesn't have a clue! Eiley's 2nd birthday was on Sunday and it went great. We had a campfire and made smores. Some might say wow thats a copout no birthday cake, ice cream or wrapping presents and I would say yes it could have to do with the fact that I was lazy. However it was the easiest, least complicated birthday but the kids loved it, so it was a success! Even though I didn't necessarily plan it this way I am making a promise to do more of these in the future - SIMPLIFY right?
I had to take pictures of these presents from Grandma Kathy wrapped so pretty in pink!
Wow - she looks like a little girl in these pictures! How did that happen overnight? She really is beautiful! Those are great pics of her! I'm a lazy mom in the party department too. Kids have fun no matter what at that age. That's a great pic. of Carter too.
5 comments:
She's so beautiful! luv the link boots & love her pretty smile:)
-audra
Wow - she looks like a little girl in these pictures! How did that happen overnight? She really is beautiful! Those are great pics of her! I'm a lazy mom in the party department too. Kids have fun no matter what at that age. That's a great pic. of Carter too.
Wow what a sweetheart. I agree, th simple birthdays in our house have definitely been some of the best!
I haven't seen a pic of Eiley in so long. She is so big. I can't believe she is only 2 weeks older than Sahara and so much hair. What a cutie.
Oh my gosh! Eiley looks so big. I guess I haven't seen her much in awhile. She is the cutest little girl. I am sad Gracie didn't get red hair.
Post a Comment