Tuesday, November 20, 2007

FRC

So I couldn't write last night, cause I was still in shocked. I have such mixed emotions about the Bachelor right now - he didn't choose anyone!!. A part of me wants to punch him in the face and figures no wonder he's single. The other part says okay so he didn't fall in love and good for him with not going along with ABC's agenda, although obviously he did a little cause they were both convinced he was falling for them and im sure he had to play along cause hello he signed a contract. Anyway he sucks I want the fake storybook ending. Tonight is the After The Rose Ceremony - ATRC - Im so obsessed I was checking out some forums and I was laughing cause everyone was using acronyms. Anyway tonight maybe we can all get some closure! FRC - final rose ceremony

9 comments:

DRN said...

Do you think that the reason he made no choice was that he is truly in love with his twin - and thereby in love with himself?

. said...

I love that someone else cares about this...what was with the dance around the rose garden before he dumped "D"?

Lori Ellsworth said...

I totally thought he was going to tell Chris to call the other limo to bring Jenny back!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Can't wait. I as well was in shock, i screamed and said 'WHAT'? He can't do that. He's a schmuck. WHy didhe buy a ring, why did Jenny say the perfect thing when she told him she loved him? He lead them both on and for that he needs to go down in history as a jerk, I'm sorry but he does. :) Enjoy FRC!

megan said...

Taylor...you are priceless.

megan said...

Oh wait!!! that's david...David...you are priceless :)

DRN said...

thanks... I have always wanted to be able to discuss this show on Tia's level. Unfortunately the only ep I saw was one where they had his twin act like the bachelor and didn't fool anybody - Oh and the Phoenix Sun dancer asked him if she won-would he be able to wait until she is done with her "career". True love....

AudyCamp said...

just when u start thinking there are some good guys left in this world huh?..& then they go and do crap like this! no wonder he's still single.

Russ and Debbie said...

Oh Tia, I'm sorry. I heard the news on Thanksgiving and I thought of you.