Tuesday, November 06, 2007
The Bachelor
So some might be taking predictions on Football games or the presidential candidates I however am focusing on much more important things like who is going to be picked in the Bachelor, is it going to be Jenny or DeAnna? This question causes me sleepless nights - wow I can't believe I just admitted that. Anyway I am so betting on Jenny I love her- she's cute, fun and totally perfect for Brad. However in my 7 years or so of Bachelor history and reality shows in general they always seem to lead you down one path just to completly shock you at the end, I am so hoping this is not one of those cases. I've decided that if he choses crazy witchy DeAnna, I am protesting the show and will not watch the next season, unless he's really really good looking! So who will it be Jenny or DeAnna - in just 2 weeks my suspense will be put to rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I am kinda scared to get cable
yeah don't do it - then you will sound like me!
Tia! You know I live for Monday night when the kids are in bed! What the heck! He is totally going to pick DeAnna - It seemed like he was ALL about her - I really DON'T understand it - Just like with the last bachelor -he should've picked the other girl that was PERFECT for him, but no - he goes and picks the other one he was 'memorized' with and then of course it doesn't work out!!! hmm. yep. time will tell! We should have a final viewing party. :)
I'm voting for Jenny too. Like her much better than DeAnna. All I know is that I'm super happy that retarted Bettina(?) chick is gone!
I saw this season for the first time last night. I vote for Jenny. The bachelor seems really dumb this year.
The Bachelor is always dumb, but I kinda see him as a Jessica Simpson who is dumb - but not always as dumb as she looks. He's not a self made millionaire for nothing right?
Love it. He's so going for Jenny. He's loved her since the first time he saw her. If I'm wrong, I am going to shot my TV! Can't wait.
Are either of those broads the Phoenix Suns cheerleader?
I am glad that I am not the only one out there watching a totally pointless show. I try and come up with a better way to run the show than the way they do it and I think I could make it so much more interesting...maybe not. I am with Sara, I am thinking that he is picking DeAnna becasue of the way he acted this past show. Also becasue I don't think he wants a long distance relationship with Jenny in Phoenix. I can't wait to find out...
REALITY POST!!!!! Hello...I was coming on here to give my sister a hard time and here everyone is totally aiding her in her reality sickness!!! this is what she's doing when I try to call her at night and she won't pick up her stinkin' phone!!!
yea I don't like DeAnna either..why do nice guys pick mean girls. Megan you have photography & Tia has the bachelor okay? hehe:)
Brad HAS to pick Jenny! I hate DeAnna's accent! And - maybe he'd come to a Phoenix Suns game. He'd be there, I'd be there, our eyes would meet across the court, we'd fall in love... or actually I'd just settle for his autograph or something.
I hope it's jenny.. Deanna bugs me, because she is so mean to everyone and then acts totally different around Brad... We'll see!
Post a Comment