So I wasn't going to post anymore pictures of Eiley on Halloween since I already had from our Halloween party, but I was just looking at these and couldn't help it. My sister wanted a close up so here it is. It really does crack me up!
she is absolutely adorable!! love the hint of attitude in her sweet personality. love the cowboy pic of carter as a baby. don't get discouraged tia..you are a great mom!!
6 comments:
She really looks like carter in these!!! I have never noticed that before- I just love this girl!
she is absolutely adorable!! love the hint of attitude in her sweet personality. love the cowboy pic of carter as a baby. don't get discouraged tia..you are a great mom!!
Well... what is your opinion on the Bachelor?
thank you :) It made me laugh at 11pm.
FREAKING ADORABLE! I think you should post these every couple of months!
Best idea ever!
Post a Comment