Friday, November 30, 2007

Polar Express

Okay so this was so fun, even Tim who doesn't really get into anything was like wow I didn't know this was such a big deal, the kids honestly loved it! Carter couldn't stop screaming and neither could Eiley when she saw Santa Claus - he looked at us when she started to cry and said next year. Carter grabbed his suit and practically pulled him over to him - that was touching. The greatest part about the whole trip was your kids could be as loud as they wanted and no one cared because the 50 other kids that were all screaming and yelling drowned them out. What a great night!

9 comments:

sara said...

Tia! I didn't know you guys were going! You should've gone on the same night as us! I am way excited. Jess and the boys went last year - right after Wyatt was born, and he was way impressed and said it was awesome. That reaction out of Jess surprised me to say the least!!
That is so cool. Love the pictures- Carter and Eiley look so cute in their pj's (I need to find some for the boys) and Tim looks ripped (alright, that might be a drastic word...change it to fit.) Ask him if he's stopped drinking soda! :)

megan said...

Ohhh...I'm sad...next year...we're on...great documenting by the way :)

Lori Ellsworth said...

We went twice when we lived in Flagstaff and we loved it! They do an awesome job and the train is so festive. Curren loved trains back then which made it even more fun. We even have the bell from Santa on our tree every year. So fun!!

Anonymous said...

I want to take my kids on that before they are too old. Amber showed me what you did with your pictures...it is AWESOME. What is up with you creative girls?

Amber said...

sooooo cute!
amber

DRN said...

Oh Tia you did it! Even though it was nerdy, It looks like everyone had fun? Why wasn't Tim wearing his bootie pjs?

Sheri N. said...

I say we all go next year. Sounds like fun!

AudyCamp said...

I LOVE the polar express! my kids are bummed we could't go this year! It creates wonderful memories for the kids (kaylea remembers when she was 2 on the train!)

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like so much fun, we just watched that on TV I would love to take my kids to something fun like that. You guys are so cute. I love all the picts!