I still need to work on getting the kiddo's to bed earlier So adding to the list:
-SNOW SKIING! (I will get you up there this year!) -BAKING -HOT STEAMY SHOWERS -READING A GOOD BOOK IN FRONT OF THE FIRE, WITH A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE, WHILE IT IS SNOWING OUT, AND THE CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS ARE ON. -CHRISTMAS MUSIC -PARTIES!!!
3 comments:
Dang it! I forgot about that one! in fact...that was the one that got the whole idea going...actually I tell them at 6:15 to start getting ready :)
7pm - What? I shoot for 5pm since that's when it gets dark! Just kidding, but I wish I could.
I still need to work on getting the kiddo's to bed earlier
So adding to the list:
-SNOW SKIING! (I will get you up there this year!)
-BAKING
-HOT STEAMY SHOWERS
-READING A GOOD BOOK IN FRONT OF THE FIRE, WITH A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE, WHILE IT IS SNOWING OUT, AND THE CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS ARE ON.
-CHRISTMAS MUSIC
-PARTIES!!!
Post a Comment