1/2 cup uncooked popcorn kernels
1 tbl cooking oil
1lb bag Vanilla Melting wafers
1.Pop popcorn, you can use 1 bag of microwave popcorn as well or kernels.
2. Melt 1lb bag of melting wafers. ( you can get these at any cake decorating store as well as Michaels or Walmart- they come in all flavors and all colors)
3. Pour over popcorn and spread on wax paper to cool ( remember to take out all the kernels before you pour over popcorn!)

9 comments:
They are adorable! I am totally copying your idea for next year (never going to happen this year!) What is on the popcorn for coloring!
really, really, REALLY cute.
I cant believe you tia! You really are like Martha, without the insider trading of course. I could NEVER do something this cute!
Those are so cute! What a creative idea. I love it.
Once again, you win for cutest little gift! And your Christmas card was over the top! I loved it!!
I wish I was your neighbor:)
I am with Audy, I wish I was your neighbor too. I have to say you are a mighty talented girl. I love it! The popcorn sounds yummy and is so beautiful. Is it weird I ust called popcorn beautiful? It is just so colorful and Christmasy! Merry Christmas.
This is such a cute idea and I am sure very yummy! Creative people like you alwasy amaze me and inspire me to try to be creative too, but I usually fail!
is no one going to comment on the OCD factor here? you made five different ones? Is it bad to say that I'm not sure how they were different??
Post a Comment