Friday, December 07, 2007

The Christmas Tree

Alright so thank you for bearing with me as I continue to try and convince myself why I love the country and that it really doesn't bother me at all that I can't go and borrow eggs at my neighbors house. So during christmas time another great reason to live out here is you can go in your backyard and cut down a Christmas tree. We got a little carried away with this one. Next year Tim is determined to buy a tree from the nursery and replant it, I personally think there's plenty of trees out there. I will show the finish product later, had to run and buy more ornaments wasn't prepared for this big daddy







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a monster tree, can't wait to see a pict of it decorated, it will be gorgeous!

Cristin said...

How ironic... just this evening my husband was saying we needed to grow our own Christmas Tree and look you've gone and done it.

megan said...

Go Clark!!! (Griswald that is)....hey its covering up my pictures!

DRN said...

who is the homeless guy in your living room? Are day laborers white in Flagstaff?

sara said...

Woah! Where have I been??
k- your brother is REALLY funny.
Love the tree! Beautiful! And you can't beat getting it out of your back yard!
The pictures look awesome hanging up!