Martha delivers yet again. I just signed up for her online easter workshop, I need all the help I can get. Tons of cute crafts and alot of inspiration. Now lets see if I can get at least one of these made.
By the way Im in the process of painting my bedroom - it's a long overdue project so my posts might lag a little.
I saw the leaf print eggs on her website a few weeks ago and LOVED them. I also loved your big canvas idea board. I am using that idea in my office. Thanks!
You are so good at the whole decorating thing! I wish I had as much vision as you do! How did you get inspiration for a room just by looking at that, now that you said it I get it. But I would never pick up a magazine and think "Hmmm, my room would look awesome in these colors". Your good like that!
Tia! I love to paint!! I have that same exact blue in my living room and dining room! I have blue walls and all my furniture is mod chocolate brown. How Fun!! I need ideas for my bedroom now.
Goodluck painting, I want you to decorate my house, you are amazing! Have you thought about going into interior design or anything? Ok I am going to feel dumb if you went to school for that already and I didn't know. You are amazing!
Hi I'm friends with the Cronins...just blog surfing. I love this color palette for a bedroom. It's how we decorated ours and let me tell you, it is the most serene room in our house. The colors are so soothing. nice job!
Tia - you and Amber are such "Debbie Downers"! Just when I am feeling good about myself, I look at the two of you who have this unbelievable talents and wonder why I didn't stand in that talent line a little longer in Heaven. Your room will be amazing and your V-Day table was AMAZING! How lucky you are to be you.
Hey, that's about the same color I just picked out to have most of our house painted! I love greys adn blues! Can't wait til you post a pic! K, now on to more important matters...remember one of your first posts in Hawaii and you are all super skinny and wearing a hot 2 peice and there's a picture of you fromt he side with some pucca shells on and you're super skinny??? Anyway, YOU are my motivation to lose weight! I told my husband that if I can look good in a 2 peice again by August, he has to take me to hawaii...it's the last time in my 20's that I won't be knocked up!
Hey I just was looking at your color choice and in one of our remodeling projects I did our bedroom that color and loved it. I f you are having a hard time finding a color try salina spring from dunn edwards. Its perfect! Great blog! Your very talented
11 comments:
I saw the leaf print eggs on her website a few weeks ago and LOVED them. I also loved your big canvas idea board. I am using that idea in my office. Thanks!
You are so good at the whole decorating thing! I wish I had as much vision as you do! How did you get inspiration for a room just by looking at that, now that you said it I get it. But I would never pick up a magazine and think "Hmmm, my room would look awesome in these colors". Your good like that!
The bouquet is
G
O
R
G
E
O
U
S
I could stare at it all day. We really need to find a place to learn flower arranging! -Although I think you already have it down pretty good!
Can't wait to see your bedroom - I'll come help you paint!
Tia! I love to paint!! I have that same exact blue in my living room and dining room! I have blue walls and all my furniture is mod chocolate brown. How Fun!! I need ideas for my bedroom now.
Goodluck painting, I want you to decorate my house, you are amazing! Have you thought about going into interior design or anything? Ok I am going to feel dumb if you went to school for that already and I didn't know. You are amazing!
Hi I'm friends with the Cronins...just blog surfing. I love this color palette for a bedroom. It's how we decorated ours and let me tell you, it is the most serene room in our house. The colors are so soothing. nice job!
Tia - you and Amber are such "Debbie Downers"! Just when I am feeling good about myself, I look at the two of you who have this unbelievable talents and wonder why I didn't stand in that talent line a little longer in Heaven. Your room will be amazing and your V-Day table was AMAZING! How lucky you are to be you.
I would love to see pics when you're done with all your stuff. I feel so inadequate whenever I see all the stuff that you make. Wow! You are amazing.
Hey, that's about the same color I just picked out to have most of our house painted! I love greys adn blues! Can't wait til you post a pic!
K, now on to more important matters...remember one of your first posts in Hawaii and you are all super skinny and wearing a hot 2 peice and there's a picture of you fromt he side with some pucca shells on and you're super skinny??? Anyway, YOU are my motivation to lose weight! I told my husband that if I can look good in a 2 peice again by August, he has to take me to hawaii...it's the last time in my 20's that I won't be knocked up!
I just want you to know I love peaking in on your blog once in a while. You are quite the lady!
Hey I just was looking at your color choice and in one of our remodeling projects I did our bedroom that color and loved it. I f you are having a hard time finding a color try salina spring from dunn edwards. Its perfect! Great blog! Your very talented
Post a Comment