Okay if you can convince your husband to watch the kids for just one day or get a sitter thats all you really need for a new attitude. Up and back in one day not bad at all and totally worth it. Thanks Megan it was fun!

Okay this restaurant was AMAZING!! Honestly if you are ever in the Scottsdale area - check it out!


Im a dork I know!!
13 comments:
oh don't you love ikea!!!! i can never get enough!!!! looks like you had a great day!
Wow, your hair is getting so long! You look fantastic! Glad you had such a great day. I miss Ikea.
Tia, I have never seen your hair so long! It is beautiful. It is good to get away from the kids once in a while. Hey, I'm going to be in the area the second weekend of April for Kaydi Ellsworth's reception. I would love to see you and do lunch or something! I will um....I don't know how to get ahold of you! E-mail me your phone number and stuff! kymismith@gmail.com it would be good to see you again!
dork...with GREAT hair
Tia, when I left you looked so cute with your shorter hairstyle, but I LOVE it long, too! Gorgeous!! And I'd try any resturant that had the work chocolate in it!
Wow you look great Tia, I have never seen you with your hair long like this, I love it and such a cute shirt too. Ok I just looked at teh other comments on your page and mine looks almost identical to them.
Hey Tia, That looked like a lot of fun! I have heard great things about that restaurant, and you know whats funny. I have never been to ikea. I feel like I am totally missin out.
I've never been to IKEA either. You will have to give me some hints before I go!
I think of you and megan whenever i drive by ikea..although I've never been there. i agree you are so full of cuteness. love the hair! don't be gettin' TOO skinny now:0
F U N
f
u
n
FUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!
I love it.
Megan's color looks really good too!!
I am thinking of spending a day sewing and crafting at my moms and having Russ and the kids at his moms, should lighten things up a bit.
Tia, you have to promise me that you will do this with me when I am living in Hell, oh wait, I mean the valley.
Well, I have to say it too, your hair is so long, I love it! I love to look at your blog, you are so creative! You inspire me!
(Kate Holdsworth, just in case you don't know my married name:))
Post a Comment