Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

So I loved looking at Martha's Stewarts workshop but lets just say not only did I not do anything on there, I barely got baskets out. However we did get a little visit from the Easter Bunny A.K.A Uncle David all the way from Phoenix, Arizona. All I can say is Carter and Eiley are pretty darn lucky, not many 32 year olds will dress up like an Easter Bunny for their nephews. And thanks Grandpa for sending him our way!


Here's Eiley loving the Bunny


I think he was dancing here






Not an easy thing riding a bike when your the easter bunny not easy at all!

Quick and easy table setting for our Easter party with Tim's family!
I looked for these really cute egg holders at Cost Plus but since I didn't plan ahead and went looking for them on Saturday they were all gone! So I just used what I had.



Egg hunt


Thanks Celeste for filling 130 or so eggs for the kids!!


10 comments:

DRN said...

Awesome outfit Carty! Eiley looked adorable as well. Its just not a visit from the Easter Bunny if the little ones don't scream bloody murder!

Kymi said...

Your Martha freakin Stewart in your own sence! I loved the Easter Bunny, how did you not laugh your head off watching him ride down the road? Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks. Talk to you soon,

megan said...

the bike is priceless....I so wish we had gotten the bike

Mary Ann said...

your easter pictures are so cute. Eiley looks SO cute in her little outfit and her hair all done up! you are so talented and i love to see how you decorate!

AudyCamp said...

love that david dressed up as the easter bunny! the bike was a nice touch..i saw megan's pics too! good times, good times..your kids look cute as ever in their easter attire and table setting too as always.

Josie Allen said...

Tia, That Easter Bunny is soo funny. My reaction to the Easter Bunny was the same as Eiley's when I was a kid. It's just freaky to see an adult size bunny. Not natural at all!

Jennifer said...

Love it, love it!

sara said...

This is about

T H E

F
U
N
N
I
E
S
T

post ever. I could not stop laughing! That is great that your brother dressed up.
Poor Eiley. She and Carter look so cute and your table looks great!

Lindsay said...

That easter bunny is freakin hillarious! I love the one on the bike - - a easter bunny riding into the sunset!

Anywho, thanks for your comments on my blog and on Jen's. You are welcome anytime. It doesn't freak me out, that is one thing I love about blogging, the friends and connections I've made, especially with mom's with whacked children like my own!

Paul and Darla said...

Tia,
I have missed you and am so happy to have found your blog! I talk to Kymi a couple of weeks ago and we are going to meet up when she comes to town.
You are so creative! You family is so cute and from the pictures Carter they look like they have such cute little personalities. I hope to hear from you soon and if you are ever in town or I come to Flag. I would love to get together.

Miss you,

Darla