Sunday, April 06, 2008

Grandma Visit

Reasons why we love when Grandma comes to visit:


1. She loves to order in food and so do I imagine that!


2. Carter gets about a billion stories read to him. Three's my limit!


3. She spoils the kids, okay and me just a little too!


Thanks again mom it was fun!!




8 comments:

debsfreckles said...

Wow, your mom is so beautiful. Not that I'm surprised because you and your sister beautiful I kinda expected that.

Jennifer said...

When my parents were here my dad would often go in their room (where their toys are) and just play with them. They feel so neglected now!

Mauzy Fam said...

We always love when my mom's in town too. Your mom looks great - you tell her I said that!!

megan said...

WOW!! You got mom to take a picture???? No fair!! (competition time...I'll show you this weekend...I'll have so many of her you'll come beggin'... :)

leinbachfamily said...

I bet your mom is the best grandma ever! I just love her.

Steph Kjelstrom said...

i love Kathy!! You're so lucky to have kids that look like you-holy cow, little Tia and little Jace!

sara said...

Oh, so nice for you and your kids! Grandparents are the best. Nothing beats getting a break while your kids still get taken care of fabulously!

That is a G R E A T picture.

AudyCamp said...

there is nothing better than grandmas! attention to our kids and peace to us..I'm sure your Mom is wonderful! She seriously just gets more beautiful as she gets older!