Thursday, September 18, 2008
Deep Breath
So I feel like I can barely catch my breath lately. You know those times when it's hard to just take a deep breath. Anyways nothing cures that better than Yoga, scriptures, prayer and a fun movie with some friends. So lately I have been turning every chance I can get into some girl time. Maybe it's because I live out here by myself and it gets lonely or maybe it just makes me smile. All I know is when things feel a little rough nothing makes it better than sometime with friends. I love that you can call friends up at the last minute and go to the movies 2 weeks in a row or that somehow I turned a presidency meeting into a pig fest at Village Inn with 3 pregnant women. Yes all 3 in my presidency are pregnant and we are all a month behind each other. It was definetly a sight watching all of us eating full meals at 10:00 at night. I got no shame and if you saw me you could tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How fun! How di you get your hubby to watch the kids all the time?
That is awesome that you are all prego! Cute! I want to come to your next presidency mtg!!!
Wow the presidency will be a busy place in a few more months. I love that you went out to eat dinner withteh girls at 10pm, I want to have more girl time, but all the girls here just seem too busy. Wish you lived closer.
Sorry, I haven't checked the blog in a long time. Congrats on the girl. Hope you're still feeling pretty good. :)
LOVE it!! :) I'm just sad I missed seeing 'The Women" - Was it good!?
Love that you guys pigged out at Village Inn! I wish I had that excuse...Nope, just do anyway!
Excited for book club -Do I have the next pick?
I am sure that you look great pregnant. I on the other hand put on around 70 lbs and it is a scary sight! Congrats on having another girl! I hope that you are feeling good and that your pregnancy goes good!
Hey Tia im not sure you will remember me this is Heather (Farnsworth) Anderson. Anyways i found your blog from Alison's Congratulations on the girl. I just thought i would stop by and say hello. I just started a blog you can check it out if you would like it is http://andersonfamily02.blogspot.com/
Tia- It's been too long. I need a pig out session with girls in a real bad way!!
Post a Comment