Friday, February 20, 2009

Feeling a little cooped up?

Sick of hearing your kids fight?


Need to see them actually playing together?


Just had a baby and need to get out of the house before someone gets hurt?


Sick of talking to your 3 year old?
Wanna pretend it's summer outside?


Then head on over to the Aquaplex.


* It's Cheap

* 2 Hours of entertainment for your kids

* 2 Hours of watching your kids like each other

* 2 hours of you being able to read a book or talk on the phone!
* Being able to go back home and like your kids again!


We love the AQUAPLEX!!!



6 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

I'm sad it wasn't there when we were there. Looks like it would be tons of fun for the kids.
Hope everything is going good with baby #3. She is so cute. Your sister take some cute baby pictures. I love the one with red hat and blanket. So cute.

megan said...

Is this the best image you could provide!? :)

Cristin said...

Agrgh. I hate living in a small town with nothing in the winter. Yay for your aquaplex. Boo hoo for me.

kristal said...

oooh, aquaplex. I want one. Where is it?

Anonymous said...

I want an aquaplex, that looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I forgot to tell you how incredible your birth announcements are, she is gorgeous, love the red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!