So Carter and I had this little problem of choosing clothes in the morning for preschool - I guess he didn't have much of a problem, however my problem was his choice of clothes. Lets just say extremely white trash. Problem solved! Okay so this first one was the 30.00 one I was about to buy from Leaps and Bounds and instead I made my own for 9.00 to be exact!
Sweater organizer from Walmart - $8.00

6 comments:
Oh....so cute...man I wish I would have made one!!! Dang it...just thinking about how my kids could empty their closets 10 times faster with those wide open squares...makes me wish I had invested more time into their closets (seeing how they have both broken the locks off....)
Great looking! I've been thinking about getting some as school's started..but you've inspired me..maybe i'll make some tlike yours:)
So cool!!! Very great idea. Good job on the WIN/WIN negotiation!! ;)
Wow, this is a REALLY good idea. I am doing this, except that I change Luke's clothes so many times in a day, I don't know if his 4 pairs of clothes would fit in one square.
Genius! Make em and sell em....to me!!!
LOVE IT, WONDERFUL IDEA!
Post a Comment