Thanks to a good friend for giving Eiley all of these new clothes. We have been wearing them everyday since we got them, what was she wearing before? Anyway here she is in a couple of my favorites, sorry about the stains I honestly can not keep my kids shirts clean!.
7 comments:
I LOVE hand. me . downs... She looks so cute!
What a cutie patootie!
She really is one of the cutest little girls! Love the outfits too!
Okay so when is my girl gonna get cute hair like that? Too cute I can't wait to do pony tails and braids and stuff. See you soon Tia.
Hand me downs are the only way my kids have anything to wear, I am so grateful for that. I think that Eiley looks a lot like Torin did when he was younger. Maybe it is the red hair. She is very cute!
Your family is so stinkin cute. I love your pictures so much that I'm working on an appointment with Megan. I just don't know if I can lose enough weight by Mid October. Hopefully!! Megan said she could do a lot to hide it, but she would have to be Houdini to cover my gut. :) I had a lot of fun @ Chili's. You are so cute and funny. I wish we still lived in Flag...we all would have so much fun. Those Rhoton girls are a riot. Let me in on the tu-tu info. I think I am going to have the girls go as ballerina's this year. The whole princess theme is getting old. Talk to you soon
dude...the shot of her walking out the door...LOVE IT!
Post a Comment