So Tim and I are so completely opposite that it's nice when he scores a point for his side - the country.
What can I say to the fact that when you want to go camping you literally just have to drive out back a couple of minutes set up a tent and your 4 year old is in heaven!
Hey, it's Mary Ann Palmer Layton (Tim's cousin!) I got your blog address from Kristal. I went to ea with her. I saw tim and tia and thought it had to be you! It's fun to see your cute family. Hopefully we can keep in touch. My blog address is: wayneandmaryannlayton.blogspot.com
6 comments:
Ooooh, Don't even get me and Jase started on the Country/City arguement. We are both Country 110% and intense about it.
Looks like fun!!!
Looks nice! So did you really sleep in the tent or take off and come back in the morning?
How fun - both Carter AND Eiley look super happy!!! :) The Webbs are going to be sad coming to my house after yours!!!!
no I did not sleep in the tent eiley and I went back home and Tim, Carter and all his cousins stayed in the tent - sounds fun to me!
Hey, it's Mary Ann Palmer Layton (Tim's cousin!) I got your blog address from Kristal. I went to ea with her. I saw tim and tia and thought it had to be you! It's fun to see your cute family. Hopefully we can keep in touch. My blog address is: wayneandmaryannlayton.blogspot.com
Heh, heh I knew it! Good for you making the effort tho!
Post a Comment