Okay so you know the saying A picture speaks a thousand words, well thats true to some degree, except that what you picture is an easy going relaxing photoshoot where everyone is having fun! Well what was really going on was a husband who literally would rather die than take pictures, a little boy who was kicking and screaming and hitting my sister (the photographer), a little girl who was crazy and would not sit still for two seconds and then a mom who was just begging everyone to cooperate okay maybe yelling for everyone to cooperate! You gotta love pictures totally opposite of what you see sometimes! So thank you Megan, I know it wasn't easy!
Ok really tia all that matters is that you guys look DANG cute!!.. and you know that Eiley should be a baby model right???look at those eyes & that hair!! to die for. & is it me or is there something weird about the 2nd picture? anyways- stressful but adorable right? :)
HOT SEXY MOMMA! Holy cow. I love them!!!! Great job Megan!, ok sign my family up already! Tia - you all look so good - I can't wait to see them all close up!
Gorgeous pictures! I love that turquoise wall, and the red one, too. Eiley is gorgeous and I love the one of you two together. (Great shoes, by the way!!)
Okay - so adorably cute!! We always have a tough time getting good pics with our rambunctious boys - now I know who to go see! She did a great job - you'd never know there was chaos. My sister Amy knows Megan and she found out that she does photography from hopping from my site to yours. She called her and they are going to Prescott to have photos done really soon. Great talent and an adorable family!
OKAY, MEGAN ROCKS!! She did an awesome job. Not that it would be too hard taking pictures of you guys who are so adorable. Tia, I've never seen you look sexier. so cute, congrats to Megan cause those are just great.
10 comments:
Ok really tia all that matters is that you guys look DANG cute!!.. and you know that Eiley should be a baby model right???look at those eyes & that hair!! to die for. & is it me or is there something weird about the 2nd picture?
anyways- stressful but adorable right? :)
HOT SEXY MOMMA! Holy cow. I love them!!!! Great job Megan!, ok sign my family up already!
Tia - you all look so good - I can't wait to see them all close up!
Gorgeous pictures! I love that turquoise wall, and the red one, too. Eiley is gorgeous and I love the one of you two together. (Great shoes, by the way!!)
Okay - so adorably cute!! We always have a tough time getting good pics with our rambunctious boys - now I know who to go see! She did a great job - you'd never know there was chaos.
My sister Amy knows Megan and she found out that she does photography from hopping from my site to yours. She called her and they are going to Prescott to have photos done really soon. Great talent and an adorable family!
OKAY, MEGAN ROCKS!! She did an awesome job. Not that it would be too hard taking pictures of you guys who are so adorable. Tia, I've never seen you look sexier. so cute, congrats to Megan cause those are just great.
Great pictures! Your sister is very good, and your family is cute!
these are great!
These pictures are adorable. Carter looks exactly like tim and you look amazing. Your daughter is so cute!
Wow, these should be in a magazine. Tia you are a hottie!!! Seriously these picts are amazing!
These are beautiful! You are a hot mama!!!! The colors in these pictures are great!
Kudos to megan!
Post a Comment