Friday, September 21, 2007

Sweet and Simple

So I asked Carter to help me set the table for dinner and pick some flowers for these bottles and here is his creation. Sure he picked some out of a flower pot on our back porch but whatever he put them in all by himself. After he was done he says "okay mom lets step back and take a look" It was funny!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

so cute.. i heard you are an awesome decorater (sp?)... I want to see some pictures of your house... do you mind if I add your link to my blog? Tell tim hi from his favorite cousin!

sara said...

Love that Carter said "Let's step back and take a look"! :) I love it when they say something unexpected.

Lori Ellsworth said...

You are great at decorating! You'll have to post some pictures of what you've done since we moved!

AudyCamp said...

aw..how sweet! you should do a book of carter phrases!