So lately my weeks have been busy, I used to have all the time in the world - spending my days at the gym, cleaning my house and looking at blogs - now it feels like those times are over and my weeks are going by fast - I feel like I really want to be using my time wisely because it seems to be going so quickly! Anyway after my crazy week last week I got to go to Yuma then go to Disneyland and then go back to Yuma for my highschool reunion - it was busy but the good busy this time!
photo by flickr.com
6 comments:
CUTE pictures! At least Carter looks sweet in them and you can't tell he was being ornery!!
And it looks like you had fun w/ the girlfriends! Way cute tops.
I'm glad you had fun!
yeah I'd say busy week! You and Nat look great!
seriously tia what have you been doing lately. You have never looked cuter!
You and Natalie are seriously the cutest things ever! I remember when Cara and I first saw you at EA we thought you were both soo beautiful. We tried to be the brunette version of you two.
Tia you and Nat are seriously so cute. I can't believe how gorgeous you are, not that you haven't always been, but I can't believe you have actually had two kids, you look amazing. Looks like you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment