Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

If I were with you today we would be having a fabulous day together! We would go to lunch at Josephines and look at all the pretty flowers then we would go see a great movie together like that new one with Meg Ryan. Then we would go and buy you a really great outfit at one of your favorite stores. We would try to make the day all about you, even though that is an extremely hard thing to do because you only ever think about us. But I would try really hard!! I love you Happy Birthday. I hope my present made you smile :)

1 comment:

DRN said...

Is your mother a 50 year old gay man? Why don't you just re-enact some fab scenes from "A Chorusline" while you are at it?

I am kidding of course - great birthday wishes T!