Monday, September 15, 2008

It's a ......

GIRL! So I tried to show some real emotion since I am the only one excited in my family. Okay Eiley is too, but she doesn't really care. Anyway I guess the boys will just have to get over it. I keep explaining to Tim, Carter is like 3 boys in one. So it was wierd cause I was right - I just knew there were some extra hormones in there somewhere!

21 comments:

DRN said...

hey - let's make sure everyone understands that the "family" you are referring to is your immediate family. Your extended family is thrilled. I can't wait to meet Davidina!!!

Tia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tia said...

Sorry David, Carter and I already came up with Carterina

DRN said...

what a brilliant kid!

Mauzy Fam said...

Yeah, a GIRL!! I'm excited for you.

Kristi said...

Yipee! I am soooo excited for you! I agree, you alreay have 3 boys - you needed another girl!

debsfreckles said...

I think every girl needs a sister. Eiley could be a brother to carter and do brother things, but Carter can't be a sister, does that make sense? Congrats!

Kymi said...

Congrats! I agree with you about Carter being three boys. It looks like he keeps your hands full! I'm happy for you. Thanks for keeping us all updated. If you need anything let me know. Miss you Girlie!!!

Paul and Darla said...

Congradulations!!! That is wonderful.

PEHNelson said...

it's amazing to me how different boys and girls are. and even though girls may be a little more emotional...they are much much much funner to dress!!! And boys are harder in a different way...well you already know that! but congrats on the girl!!! And as much as you already have eiley's clothes, its still much funner to go buy new stuff!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!!!I am so excited for you, girls are so fun!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!!!I am so excited for you, girls are so fun!

Shannon said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you. It's really fun to have two girls back to back. Eiley will LOVE it!

sara said...

Tia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure Tim is freaking out - oh, I can see it now -
You are going to have so much fun with your daughters and Eiley is going to LOVE having a sister!!! I'm jealous.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori Ellsworth said...

Congratulations! I wish my daughter had a sister! She totally cried when I told her she was getting a third brother. Yay for girls!!

Chredna said...

Nothing is better than sisters!! and how lucky they will be to have a big brother who will take care of them! Congrats!

Kellie said...

I'm so excited for you.. there is nothing sweeter than baby girls and how lucky that yours are back to back!! sisters rule!

Kellie said...

I'm so excited for you.. there is nothing sweeter than baby girls and how lucky that yours are back to back!! sisters rule!

leinbachfamily said...

congrats Tia, you will have another beautiful girl. Super excited and happy for you. Can't wait to see her. Post a pic of you I want to see your cute belly. Love ya!

Mama J said...

Hey Tia, I saw your blog on Sarah's friend list and yes i admit... I snoop! So yay for your girl! Me and Dan are having a Girl too! They are so much funner to shop for anyways! Good luck!

Sheri N. said...

Excellent! Cant wait to meet little Davidina.