Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Once I start these I can't stop

So beware Im sure there will be more:


Here are the church pants that Carter cut



Here is the bucket that he peed in. Didn't quite get a picture of the before picture this is after he cleaned it out



And oops I don't have a picture of the basement floor with burn marks on it and a little burnt grass and a burnt stick. Thats what you get for leaving a candle downstairs with a 5 year old - or is it just mine?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a busy boy, I bet you go nuts sometimes. Lets try to look at the bright side, at least he peed in a bucket and not on the floor, at least he only cut his pants and not his leg, last but not least, your house is still standing thank goddness and didn't burn to the ground. I think Carter has a little guardian angel following him around keeping him from accidently hurting himself or anyone else, he is definitley all boy! Just remember one day he will be an adult with a family of his own and you will all sit around talking about, "remember the time Carter..." They will make for quite a few laughs! Hang in there.

DRN said...

Since when is it bad form to pee in a bucket inside the house? Great, now I am the caveman??? Perhaps you should ask Tim to build you a pillory. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillory

Amber said...

I often stop by to peek in on your (growing) family. A few months ago I posted a blog about my wild child (Claire) who transported pee from the toilet to fill up our step stool using a kitchen cup, after she did like 10 other way naughty things. I guess I should be grateful the pee started out in the toilet and not a bucket! If you lived closer, I think Claire and Carter would probably be the most destructive BFFs on the planet. I can pretty much insert "Claire" where you have "Carter" in all your posts and that about sums up my life!

sara said...

I bet you can't top 50 knife marks in your leather sofas...happened today.

But - ya the burn marks are bad!

Peeing I can handle. Although 3 hoses can be tough to deal with!

Kymi said...

I think I would have to tribute the cutting to you and the peeing to Tim. I have a feeling that I will be dealing with the same things when mine gets old enough to do it. He is always into something he shouldn't be. I'm sure that sounds familiar to to. Um, MISS YOU!

Kristal said...

yay! you have a 5 year old that pees everywhere too! I swear the second J turned 5 for a full year, he peed wherever he wanted, and NO disipline would stop the dude. Once (I need to put this on the blog) he peed in a play construction hat, and B, who was only 1, found it, and thought, "Mmm", drank it! DRANK HIS BROTHER"S PEE!!!! Yea, we were grossed out. Oh, and when J was 5, him and his friend put a bunch of cardboard up against his friend's house, which is one of the biggest newest houses in town, and they lit the cardboard on fire....they also put holes through their wall with darts. 5 year old boys are DEVILS! ENDURE DARLING! It gets a tad bit better!