Honestly thats how few and far between these creative moments have been lately. But I thought I would throw one in just for the heck of it.
These clips are for a friend of mine, she's a little more bling than me hence the toole and big ole' jewel in the middle but I thought they turned out cute. Made me want to throw a little more bling into my life!
Im not the only one being creative around here. Look what my cute little ADD son made. He was carving a pumpkin from our Garden and decided to add some hair plugs. I thought that was dang creative!
5 comments:
I need some more :) thank you.
Love the clips! Love the pumpkin!
Love the bow/clips!!! Good job girl!
Very impressed w/ Carters carving skills & creativity!!
The flowers are fun. I think Gracie will start wearing head bands (if she is in the mood) so I will be making some for her.
The pumpkin you should see about shilaquing (sp?) so you could use it a halloween decorations forever. I love it!
I love that pumpkin and the flowers are adorable! I love baby bling!
I got called a couple months ago - I am loving it! I will let you know about fun activities we do if you will tell me yours:)
We are doing color draping in a few weeks ( I did it with my act day girls and it went great). Fun eh?
Post a Comment