So there's a debate going on who is better Survivorman or Man Vs. Wild. Well originally I was going for survivorman I thought he was tougher and had it harder now I agree with my sister and brother in law, he's boring Man vs. Wild is way more entertaining.
Needless to say Carter is obsessed - so I thought I should start documenting his obsession.
If Carter was CAUGHT in a RAGING RIVER he would survive
Here is his fishing line and hook made out of tin foil, gum a toothpick and thread.
He had a great one the other day after watching man vs. wild survive the artic. He made a tobaggan and a knapsack it was pretty dang funny.
5 comments:
dang...you beat me to it! indy shaved a tree branch today and we were just talking about it...I made the mistake of calling him survivorman!
And did he jump into a freezing river naked? We've had this debate with Mark. John and I are survivorman fans, he's the real deal. Bear is just crazy and way over-dramatic.
I love this post, especially the bowl, its my favorite.
I LOVE THAT YOU ARE DOCUMENTING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! So awesome!
So Survivorman is the MAN.... Man vs. Wild may be more entertaining -but that's about the only thing he is being... - I should send you a video clip -totally debunks the guy...When he's supposed to be in the middle of nowhere, he's actually right next to an interstate... It's pretty funny.
What a little creative guy! He is so cute!
Post a Comment