Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sneak Peek


This is just one of the many pictures of Bree that we got from her little photoshoot today


Thank you Megan!

Looking at this just makes me think of how much I want her to stay like this, I mean really it doesn't get more perfect than this.

Especially since they grow up and turn into a red headed monster - Just kidding Eiley. But her 3 year old sister is driving me bonkers right now, it's not that she doesn't love her but maybe just a little too much. Didn't think it was possible OH YES IT IS - Trust Me. If you thought Carter was going to be the hard one think again, the little RED HEAD is taking the cake. Wouldn't you say about a thousand kisses to the head and about a million head rubs is a little much I'd say so!

Really lets freeze time and just let you be perfect a little longer


2 comments:

Josie Allen said...

Oh my gosh!, she is so cute. I just love newborns. And how lucky are you to have a photographer sister. She's beautiful! She looks a lot like Tim.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is perfect! I love babies! It does get VERY challenging when they get older (like 3)! Good luck! If you figure out how to understand a 3 year old, please send me some tips!