Try and visualize but this is what my house looks like lately at 8PM. Me holding the baby in one arm nursing while the other arm is holding the door shut on a screaming 3 year old for about an hour and half. So this was at my mothers house, luckily my doors lock!
Sorry no pictures my hands were tied!
I've decide it hits a 3 year old pretty darn hard especially a little girl when you bring a baby home - who knew.
4 comments:
That sounds lovely!! We reversed the locks on the boy's door after tiring of holding it shut. But I've never done it with a newborn in tow.
I am so sorry she is having such a rough time with the new baby!! I hope things get better soon!
I am a little worried about the next one because Hannah is spoiled rotten.... YIKES!
Hope things get better once you are back home. Could be just too many new things for her. Loved seeing you. She was super good for me if it makes you feel any better:)
Oh man! Poor Eiley... hang in there girl...there's another redheaded in the house! :) It will get better. Tia- love the imagery...you hang in there too!!!!
Post a Comment