Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What a difference a day Makes


One day your like this and the next....

(Face has been cropped in order to protect the identity of the subject

actually I look pretty good, I think megan photoshopped me)
Sorry no after shot because um my stomach looks exactly the same


You have this.



We ended up having her at St. Josephs down in Phoenix and everything went wonderful we saved around 7,000 by going down there, not bad!



The week before I was feeling some contractions but luckily my sister talked me out of going down there early. Good thing were so different and she's there to tell me your not in labor I can hear it in your voice. However I would like having it a little earlier, you get a little anxious when your two hours away from where your going to deliver.


But everything went perfect it's always nerve racking knowing your being wheeled back to a surgical room and 45 minutes later your coming out with a baby a very different labor experience.


Bree and I got to spend 3 days in the hospital just hanging out with each other. And now that Im home Im thinking can I go back? Just kidding but it was nice and quiet.



I posted this picture of Carter cause he's been amazing with her and he deserves a little kudos!


Eiley has been a different story but I've already posted on that so I'll say no more.

Times are tough and I feel extremely blessed to have this new baby in our home

12 comments:

debsfreckles said...

It is crazy the difference one day can make - but somehow I always still feel pregnant in so many ways for weeks after. I am glad all is going well. She is sweet.

Jamie said...

Your belly looked great. She's a keeper. I hate how fast they grow up.

Chredna said...

Congrats tia!! She's so cute. And I'm with you...i love staying in the hospital. you get lay in bed all day, they bring food to you...I love it! I'm glad all went well!

Mauzy Fam said...

She is beautiful! I love the pictures Megan took. Especially the one of all 3 kids on her blog!! Your kids are the most precious things I've ever seen. Congrats! Glad your enjoying her while she's little - we all know they grow too fast.

The McEnaney's said...

Congrats Tia! She is beautiful...the picture Megan took of all three of your kids is amazing!

Kymi said...

I agree with you, they grow to fast. I think it is the best when they are little and they snuggle into you all the time. Love that! I just wanted to tell you that I'm sure you looked great when you were prego and that I'm sure you look great now... you always have looked great. That isn't something you have ever struggled with. Enjoy your new little bundle, she IS perfect!!

brooke said...

She is so precious and SO cute about Carter, he was so sweet with Zach this summer what a great big brother!

megan said...

no photoshopping...that belly was alll yours!

megan said...

Meg just showed me the entire collection of photos. I must say I think this is my most favorite shoot ever. Your kids are like little pieces of art.

megan said...

P.S> That last comment was me, Sheri. I forgot I was logged in as Megan!

sara said...

Love it all!!!!! What a sweet pic of Carter and Bree! And I can't wait to see ALL the pics from the photo session!!!!! She is a little Palmer, that one!! :)

So are you still in Flag or have you gone south? Let me know when you are back up!

Brittaney said...

Tia,I know it's been forever since I talked to you. Your little Bree is so Beautiful, just like her mommy!!! I love the pics from the shoot. Please post some more. I love reading your blog! I get all sorts of fun crafty ideas. Congrats on your little doll. Love ya GIrl!