Oh my goodness Tia - those are incredible!!!!! She is such a pretty baby!
Wow, so precious. Wish I had photos like that. Super adorable and so cute. Loved seeing you today:)
The pics are beautiful! And her hair looks on the red side to me, but what do I know:)
Tia! The pictures are beautiful...I guess Megan should get the kudoos for that...but you provided the subject. She is perfect. And the picture of all three of your kids...priceless!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Tia - those are incredible!!!!! She is such a pretty baby!
Wow, so precious. Wish I had photos like that. Super adorable and so cute. Loved seeing you today:)
The pics are beautiful! And her hair looks on the red side to me, but what do I know:)
Tia! The pictures are beautiful...I guess Megan should get the kudoos for that...but you provided the subject. She is perfect. And the picture of all three of your kids...priceless!
Post a Comment