Monday, September 28, 2009

Flower party

A while back we had a little flower making party down at my sisters house and I've been dying to make these flowers. I think they turned out all right but lets just say in the four hours we were making flowers I literally got 2 flowers made - im so productive so came home and finished up the rest

I made Eiley's little friend sammy pose with them so I could practice my shots, I still got a lot of work to do - good thing I have a great teacher!!

Im loving the tongue lately it's out all the time and she's got four honkers on top that came out






4 comments:

megan said...

could you whip up about 30 of these for me to put in a childrens boutique down here????

Nat said...

So cute! How do you make these Tia? Email me!

cookie said...

Love them Tia! Great job, you little creative thang!

sara said...

Tia- these are adorable!!!!!