
So we headed down South for the day to hang out
and rock out to Legally Blonde. We went with my mom,sister, aunts and
cousins. It was a blast of course- Tim was like wow you could probably play in that don't you think. No - well maybe but I could totally relate to the part in the musical where she talks about loving the smell of a department store - I soo relate to that - (sorry tangent)
It was fun, but needs to be a little longer!
and rock out to Legally Blonde. We went with my mom,sister, aunts and
cousins. It was a blast of course- Tim was like wow you could probably play in that don't you think. No - well maybe but I could totally relate to the part in the musical where she talks about loving the smell of a department store - I soo relate to that - (sorry tangent)
It was fun, but needs to be a little longer!




4 comments:
How fun!! I miss seeing all of those faces. Aren't girl outings the best? Glad you had fun.
dude...i sent you a picture of YOU with the boa...take me off and put YOU on!
I just went to LA and watched Legally Blonde too!! it was so fun, I love it Hope you and your kidos are great, you look amazing and Eiley is the cutest thing ever.
SO. fun! :)
Post a Comment