This is what we did the other day - aren't I such a good mom - ya well I felt bad because the day before I was on the computer all day long and I kept telling Eiley to leave and be quiet so when she kept breaking down in tears at random moments i thought it was time for a tea party - i figured that keeps her good for a couple of days so I can get back to my computer J/k - kinda.


So my sister's friend asked her if i was sending my pictures to get her to get photoshopped I was so flattered but no I got a new camera - well really used from Ebay but new to me so I've been playing around with it a bit and let me just say I have a whole new respect for those photographers, cameras are tricky tricky little things.
1 comment:
love the middle image...nice capture!
Post a Comment